Maxim E-hailing Invites Individuals to Become Partner-Drivers with Good Income

Maxim E-hailing offers an opportunity for individuals seeking additional income to join as Partner-drivers. With flexible working hours, this opportunity is open to the unemployed, fresh graduates, and part-timers.

Interested individuals need to complete documentation, including MyKad, Competent Driving License, and PSV License. The Taxsee Driver app must be downloaded, and upon registration, the management applies for an E-hailing Vehicle Permit (EVP) from APAD.

Read More News

Maxim in numerous cities

Maxim E-hailing reimburses the cost of the PSV license and supports Partner-drivers in claiming it. Maxim, launched in Malaysia in 2018, operates in numerous cities, providing a platform for users and drivers.

In order to join to be partner-driver there’s a few documentations and licenses that need to be completed, and one mobile application to download. Here is the list of documents to be prepare, and upload it into the application:

Follow the instructions

a. Original MyKad (blue)

b. Original Competent Driving License (CDL) must be valid more than one (1) year.

c. PSV License

  • 1 color photo (white background) with dimension of 25 mm x 32 mm
  • Medical Check-up
  • JPJL8A Form
  • JPJL12 Form
  • JPJL2C Certificate

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *